Monday, May 15, 2017

Self Education.... Where do you and where should you get the answer?



If you're like me, you look to the web.  There is no doubt in my mind that the answers to most of the world's problems can be found at the click.  I have on a multitude of occasions looked to the web for recommendations of ways to solve my home repair issues.  As a hobbyist furniture maker, I have created better work simply because I could locate specialized processes to give me the results I strive for.  This blog proves that you are just like me. 

Here is my issue:  Manufacturers and Distributors claim falsely that they are the only solution to the problem.   99 percent of us know enough to look elsewhere when we need something.   It's the other 10 percent.   (We all know I have been generous in my estimate) Old world solution is the space age solution of today!  It can be I guess. 

My caution.   Know your teacher. Research the researcher. 

No comments: